Monday, June 7, 2010

Change Of Itinerary

Hey, reader's how are ya today. Sorry the blog is late. At first I wasn't going to do one cause I was driving in to L.A,California , but decided to leave very early tomorrow morning. I live in Arizona as you might know and going to California you end up driving through the desert and, well it can get hot. I have A/C but its still better to leave in the morning before it gets too hot.

I will work on a blog before I leave so you will have Tuesday's blog for your reading enjoyment (or lack of)

I will tell you the reason for going to California. I have a good friend of mine who is ill. He had a blood transfusion and from what was explained to me, the transfusion he received was tainted with Hepatitis C. and he is undergoing Chemotherapy. Keep him in your prayer's please.

David will see you in a few.....