Sunday, January 2, 2011

Film-Making:Part Eight: Any Questions?

Alright my reader's now it is your turn. If you have any questions about film making, I will try to answer them the best that I can. Before I answer any of your questions (should there be any) I would like to add something as sort of a guide line:

1:Any questions regarding my screenplay, I am sorry but I can not go into complete detail than what I have written about it. All I will say is that the ball is rolling

2: Actor's or actress's. I am not going to name drop. Might be hard to believe and you may think I am lying,but I have met a few actors and actress's, some I think would be great for Bring On The Dancing Horses

3: Finally, I am fairly new to this, even though I have been following movie's most of my life, I am new to it as far as explaining it in detail to people such as who ever as read this. If I have gotten some thing wrong, which I wouldn't doubt for a second, I would suggest getting a second opinion from some one who would be a bit more educated in motion pictures than I am.

I tried to be honest. Hopefully I was.

David.

PS: The answer was "Harry Potter"

No comments:

Post a Comment