Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What If......

Hello, all my "FPTF" readers!!. Todays blog and for the rest of the week will be coming from California. Yes, I am in California.Soaking up the sun....


"What If" Ever heard that question? I am sure you have many times. If you are a child reading this and you remember your parents saying those two words, they probably have said it for a good reason. They care about you and they are only doing their job at being your parents. But I am not talking about parents or even friends saying it as a safety precausion, even though that's all well and good. I think I am saying it as
'what would you be doing if this didnt happen.' I think its a hard question to answer.


Not too long ago some one asked me that. As I have stated before I reside in a small Arizona city called Kingman. Moved there in late 2003. What would have happened if I didnt move? Don't know. Because I did move. We can only live in the present and the
'now" if you will because that's what has happened.

I call it the 'What If Scenario'

Movies do it alot. "What would have happened of this event never took place"

History unfolds the way it does. We live with it.


So, what are your 'what if's'?

You have to have some.


d