Saturday, May 8, 2010

Uh.....OK.

Hello, reader's! Hope you all are enjoying your Saturday. I am enjoying mine. I have been really busy over the past two days and my apology's for a no blog friday. Ready for today's topic?


Today I want to talk about the strange things that we has humans do. Now, I am not going to get obscene and scare people away from reading this blog anymore, nor am I going to talk down to anyone that might have a issue and make light of it. We all have these things. No one is imunue to them. I'll give you an example: I personally don't like people riding barefoot in my car. I don't even do it. Reason for it is this: I feel that people that tend to walk barefoot outside are prone to getting their feet dirty.

Your skin has oils on it to start with so a combination of skin oil and dirt from the ground, is sort of like a lethal combination on the interior of a car. Especially if it is a vehicle that has just been washed or is brand new.

I am not married. I have been engaged twice, but never took it to the next step, but I have heard from various people that both men and women that the things they both do, they get used to it after awhile but its the getting used that might take awhile.

I have a couple of friends of mine who in my opinion are 2 of the smartest people I have ever met. You wouldnt know that by how they keep their house. It's nice being their friends but you don't want to stay at their place nor would you want to go there for a function.


Behavior depicted in motion pictures display what I am talking about. What surprises me most of the time is the actor or the actress is doing some thing that either I might question or some one else might and call it plain disgusting. That is what I am trying to write. Maybe what you do is borderline disgusting. Perhaps what you friends do is borderline disgusting. Maybe they can't help it. There have been alot of stories circulating that some people have issues, either hoarding, or more serious issues. Perhaps they want to stop. But for what ever reason they can not.

Hard to believe, I know. Thats what I once thought when i was in my late teens or early 20's and I told some one what they were doing was wrong and I found it questionable just being in their presence. I had later learned that person had a problem that he could not cure on his own. Felt sorry for the guy. Felt even worse about my self because I had to open my mouth and say something that vile.

But, we live and learn.

Stay tuned, readers, got a cool movie to suggest to you tomorrow. You'll going to thank me for it. Maybe

Oh, and did you catch Orson Welles's "Citizen Kane"? I'll say it one more time. The American Film Institute calls it the best film ever made. Hope you got the chance to see why.





David M.