Sunday, November 7, 2010

Election Night

Hello, reader's. How are ya'? Good, I hope.


Well, The election in the USA has come and gone. It was this past Tuesday. Biggest win was with the house of reprasentives leaning more to the right than the left. Whether or not that was a good thing or not remains to be seen.

I used to think that politcians were on the level. Perhaps they are or at least some of them are, but now my views have started to change. When it comes to a politcian you don't know who can trust. Like every election campaign you have politcians who are runing that may run a tv spot. Than you have his or her rival doing the same. Seems like the object of it all is who can talk trash about the other one the quickest.

Makes it difficult to believe either one of them.

I personally did not vote, I guess because of the reasons I have just stated.

One thing you can't do, or at least in my opinion is blame just one person.
There also seems to be alot of that going on in the aftermath of the election. is it Obama's? Who is to say.

I guess we are all going to find what changes are coming with in the next couple of months.

David