Friday, August 27, 2010

Who's The Boss?

Greetings, my reader's. I know, it has been about 2 weeks since my last blog, but I have been busy.

About 2 weeks ago, I was in california visting my sister and heard one of my nieces say something interesting.

She had said that her older step sister was ' the boss' of her and her younger brother. I thought about that sentence for awhile and I came up with this Hypothosis: Who is your boss? Mine, well thats an easy one, I'll tell you later.

I have heard children use that term before. Basically what it is is who is in charge of them because they are way too young to take care of them selves if a parent is away.

Its a play on words perhaps as well. Kids know who is in charge of them even if they dont care to admit it. You have probably heard this from other children or possibly even with your own kids as well and it gies a little like this: "You're not the boss of me"

They know that you are. They are just testing you.

Call it a dare. Pushing the envalope to a degree. Children thinking they know better than their parents.We have all been there.

but, the "boss" thing like I said is interesting.eaving your kids in the care of some one else and praying it goes well. A large part of the time it does. Last thing I think any kid wants is a bad report from their 'boss' cause they would get it from mom and dad.

I know who my Boss is. His name is Jesus Christ.Who is your's?


Before I go, I want to say something else, earlier in this blog I used the word "Hypothosis". Its meaning is either a theory or an opinion of a person. I was once at a church many years ago and I was talking with 2 other people. We were making a decent conversation and on of the pwople, a woman had said something I thought was quite profound. I had told her 'I liked her hypothosis' and she came unglued. She didnt know what the word meant. We all do that. For instance, I would dare anyone to go into a Kentucky Fried Chicken and ask for some fried cock. I garantee you the cashier wont be thinking of about chicken.

Te reason is an obvious one.The term I used to describe chicken has been used as a reference to something else. And that would be on the cashier's mind.Not to critise a KFC employee, but lets face it, we all have a tendencie of letting our minds wonder on to things we shouldn't.


D...out