Friday, August 13, 2010

It's Back!!!!!

Greeting's my reader's. It Friday. What does that mean? Ok, it could mean alot of things but for the sake of time, what does it mean for "FPTF"? Anyone? Anyone? Interactive Friday's!

Now today's well, I guess to a degree I need your opinion on something. Its nothing all that serious, but here's the thing:

Wait.

Before I begin I need to tell you what made me think of this.

I had just woke up (seriously, no joke) about close to an hour ago and I think the thing that woke me was adream that I had. I had met, or I should say came in contact with a pastor of a church and I just couldn't contain myself. I started smacking the guy around causing a major disturbance in the building we were both in. Like I said, it was a dream. I would never do that to anyone in my waking hours. Especially to a pastor.

But the pastor in the dream is a real person. I attended his church for a little over 2 years, and I have a real problem with him.

He had said some things about me, none of them accurate and even though I have received prayer and have gotten alot of support over the issue, I think it is safe to say I am over it.

Or am I?

I would say yes, I am over it. It doesn't bother me. I know the truth I know what I did as apposed to what this clown has said about me. I have no need to worry. If I say that I am over it and I am , than why the dream and why was I so violent towards the man?

This is where you , my reader's come in:

What do you think, not just about the dream, but about your own personnal lives? I don't want to seem like I'm intruding but have you ever known anyone for a period of time that you thought you could trust and it turns out he/she was never trustworthy to begin with?

It's safe to say it happens with everyone.


Ok, Let's Get Interactive!